It is not unusual to have questions about entering into coaching or therapy. The following may clear the air a bit. Click the + to expand and find answers to these frequently asked questions.
Can you be my coach and therapist?
Current regulations dictate that I cannot ethically be a person’s coach AND therapist.
How much time do I get with you?
- I offer 45–50-minute appointments for individuals & the fee is $200
- Longer appointments at a pro-rated fee are available after an initial consult
Who are my typical clients?
- Women who are unhappy or stressed with their roles, relationships, or work
- Women who work or lead in male-dominated fields or work environments
- Men who are lost in life; or frustrated about their relationships with women. They appreciate that I can be their “woman whisperer”
- High achievers who tend to get stuck in their head, perfectionistic, overwhelmed, burned out
- People in couples therapy, considering divorce, or dealing with relationship ambivalence
- People moving through the divorce process & post-divorce challenges
- People who have a history of addiction and/or abuse in the home, personal relationships, or work environment
How do clients benefit from working with me?
- They look forward to “their” time
- Gain clarity
- Identify next steps
- Receive encouragement, validation, information/resources, support, and attuned “nudges”
- Know they have a long-term support person …. I love when clients know they can turn to me when life levels up & reach out with updates about their life and success!